Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm Not a Cocoa Connoisseur

I'm not a cocoa connoisseur although I usually find myself craving for hot chocolates every now and then. I also think that if I drink and eat lots of chocolates, that my baby Zoe whom I'm breastfeeding will taste a little milk chocolate (YUM BABY).

I used to write reviews about movies and restaurants with my ex-bf. It's still alive and you can check it out here
http://showiesandchewies.tumblr.com/
But since were not together anymore... duh. Plus I don't get to watch movies or dine in any fine restaurants ever since I had Zoe who is 4 months and a half as I am writing this blog.

Where do i begin? Everybody begins somewhere. I recently went into the baby products business, which I can talk about in my future post, and there i encountered lots of different, powerful and influential moms who were already "in" the circle of mompreneurs and bloggers in the country. They were around 28 to 35 years old and they had nice families, supportive husbands and the like. They were really nice and they spoke the mom-language which I will later decode for you. I on the other hand, I turned 24 last month. I had my baby when I was 23. I'm a Filipino-Chinese coming from a really traditional Chinese family and I got pregnant but I didn't want to get married and wasn't forced to. That's for short... believe me the "for long" is super long! Hahahahah

I used to work for a five star resort in Boracay under Marketing Communications. My parents allowed me to experience working outside our family business. I had my whole life ahead of me and I got all I wanted. We're not richy rich people btw but then I am not the type who would splurge on shoes and signature bags. I only have a knack or fetish for gadgets I convince myself that I need, desperately. So, I was a graphic artist and I was living in the paradise island. Until I found out I was pregnant, got a bad case of Hyperemesis Gravidarum, was getting dehydrated and had a little spotting- I had to go home to Manila and see a doctor.

Fast forward! I now have a 4 1/2 month old baby girl! Working as Marketing Lead for our family business. Co-owner of our baby products business called My Baby Dragon. Daughter. Sister. Weird person.

No comments:

Post a Comment